Minnesota Babies

Anyone looking for designer/name brand maternity clothes? Or has anyone sold maternity clothes on C

I have two large containers full of maternity clothes I would love to sell.  I have many name brand items (A Pea in the Pod, A Pea in the Pod Collection, Hot Mama) including Seven Jeans.  I also have items from Gap and Motherhood Maternity.  I have everything from jeans, dress pants, sweaters, t-shirts and a dress.  I have two belly bands as well.  I think it's mostly smalls but there may be some mediums also.  If someone's interested please let me know! 

Otherwise, has anyone had luck selling maternity clothes on CL or at Bellies to Babies?  Does anyone know what type of cut you get at Bellies to Babies?

imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

Re: Anyone looking for designer/name brand maternity clothes? Or has anyone sold maternity clothes on C

• I am looking for mediums and mostly wintery stuff- if you have any would you mind emailing me photos and prices you are looking to get for them?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a ton of winter items since that was the majority of what I wore in my last pregnancy.  Let me see what I have in mediums and I will send you pictures.  What's your email address?
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • So I just looked and I only have one item in a size medium.  It's a black cardigan from Motherhood.  I purchased it in my last pregnany a month before I was due and literally only wore it once.  Let me know if you're interested and I can email you pictures.
    imageimage

• imageMrs. Sarah&Micah:
    That would be awesome. My email is. Sarbeara at hotmail dot com

I just sent you an email!

imageimage

• I am interested. If you want to send me some photots my email is Stacey593_6@hotmail.com
  • I've had good luck selling on ebay. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had some luck with TurnStyle consignment but didn't get rid of much. Some of the stuff is tagged and ready for the JBF sale in a few weeks and hopefully it will get sold. I can post afterwards if I had any luck.

Oh yeah, I tried Ebay and had no luck.

Heather
  • Bellies to Babies you will only get $2 for shirts & $3 for pants (or that was the prices when I sold stuff this time last fall) 
  • imagePayne2B2008:
    Bellies to Babies you will only get $2 for shirts & $3 for pants (or that was the prices when I sold stuff this time last fall) 

Just curious, what were the brands of the items you were selling?  And does it make a different on the brands?  Thanks!

imageimage

• I am very interested.  I just send you a PM with my email address.  Thanks!
  • If there is anything left I sent you a PM too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageJenny_P:
    I am very interested.  I just send you a PM with my email address.  Thanks!

YGPM!

imageimage

• imagemrs.bridgettkay:

imageJenny_P:
    I am very interested.  I just send you a PM with my email address.  Thanks!

YGPM!

YGPM!

imageimage

• I'm interested in anything size small. If you still have items left, please email pics  & prices to arina.paoli@gmail.com.

Thanks,

AP

• For those interested in the maternity clothes I sent you an email yesterday with a link to look at the items.
    imageimage

• large maternity lots of name brands go for good prices on Ebay - even with shipping.
    EPing resource blog: http://pumpingmoms.blogspot.com We want you to contribute your story!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"