Illinois Babies
Options

Schaumburg area moms - please help!

I live in Florida, but all of my family is located in the schaumburg area. I'm looking for a place to have DD's first birthday - any ideas? It doesn't need to be an enormous place, we will have maybe 30 attending. TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Schaumburg area moms - please help!

• Options
    Are you looking for just a restaurant with a private room or a kiddie type place (like a gymboree)?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm looking for a kiddie place or a place with at least a family room feel, like a clubhouse or something. Just somewhere that everyone can feel comfortable and not like they are stuck at a table. The few ideas that I know of were already booked, of course.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

No ideas here...but just have to say your baby is SO adorable!!!! :)  I live not too far from Schaumburg so I will try to think of some ideas for you!

• Options
    imagejanabelle3:

No ideas here...but just have to say your baby is SO adorable!!!! :)  I live not too far from Schaumburg so I will try to think of some ideas for you!

Thank you!

• Options
    There is Gino's East, Manzo's Banquets, Stonewood Ale House, Bogie's Ale House..I will keep thinking..
  • Options
    I think the Mount Prospect Park District has a clubhouse you can rent. It is only 10 minutes from Woodfield Mall area in Schaumburg. Hope that helps! Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"