TTC after 35
Options

I don't even want to know sometimes...

So, I am fantasizing about next Saturday. The 2ww will be over. I have the POAS greenlight that day....yet--I don't even know if I want to do it.

RE tells me all this happy positive stuff---then I break down in tears in the lab last time. I felt like a dork.

I have not even felt one twinge this month, last time--I had every "symptom"-> fatigue, sore breasts, cramping, mood swings, nausea...this month-nothing. I feel nothing. No symptoms, except occasional rage...Devil

So, no news is better than a BFN....YEAH---->>> I am saying that now, but come next Saturday morning....POAS..... ;) "hormones make me nutty"

Re: I don't even want to know sometimes...

• Options
    next Saturday is my big day too.  although I'm thinking I won't wait and go for Friday night instead.  I keep imagining some faint symptoms.  rediculous...I'm going nutty too!!!!!!  hang in there!
    About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options

Hi Ladies,

I'm a newbie although I have posted an intro and a question here and there, I mostly lurk.  Next Sat is "D" day for me as well.  Good vibes going your way, baby dust to us all :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi,

I am a newbie as well, and my 2ww is next sat as well. The wait is getting to me as well, and this is my 1st round of Clomid.  It gives me hope and comfort to read the messages you all write.  I feel better I am not alone in all of this craziness.  I am really not a believer in luck, so instead I prayed for you all.   

• Options
    Pix--I was thinking about you too.. I hope we all are going to have bfp's next week and I will continue to "try" and think good thoughts....I need all the support I can get and I appreciate you all!
  • Options
    You can add me to the testing next Saturday club, it looks like there are a lot of us!  I know how you feel.  Some months I am extremely optimistic (a lot of good that's done me) and some months I dread getting what I'm sure will be bad news.  This month I'm feeling a little hopeful but I think that's mostly because I have my first RE appointment in a couple weeks. I just keep my eye on the prize. Good luck to all of us!
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options
    Good luck to all of you!  Saturday can't come soon enough, eh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"