Pre-School and Daycare

What is YOUR favorite kid's show/movie?

I was just thinking about this today.  I actually never saw Beauty & the Beast before (not sure how that happened!), but I love it!  Plus some of the music is great.

Also the Tinkerbell & the Great Fairy Rescue is cute!

As for shows.. I like Phineas & Ferb even though DD doesn't really watch it (like snippets if nothing else is on).  I'm not sure there is any kid's TV show I really love.

Re: What is YOUR favorite kid's show/movie?

• so many!  Land Before Time, Fox and the Hound, Little Mermaid.

I don't really like any TV shows.  DD only watches Dora and Micky's clubhouse

• The first thing I thought of was Phineas & Ferb.  My DS loves it, but DH and I really love it too!  When you ask DS what he wants to be for Halloween, he says Ferb.  We're having a hard time finding a costume, though.

There are lots of movies that I like.  I remember being in high school and having the Aladdin and Beauty & the Beast CD's.  I listened to them ALL the time!

• Loading the player...
  • I think Phineas and Ferb is hilarious! Some episodes actually amke me laugh out loud. As for movies, I love The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Lion King, etc. Also the Pixar movies are great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS really loves Team Umizoomi and Blue's Clues. He gets all excited and tries to repeat what they're saying, so I like those shows too. I guess just because he gets all excited. I don't think I'd really like them otherwise.

I love Monsters Inc. Boo is the cutest thing ever!

• My favorites are Wall-E for movies and The Backyardigans for TV.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Aiden 10.17.07 Emma 07.15.10
  • I like "The Princess and the Frog"--great movie.  And I'm not qualifying this as a "kid's movie" but I also like Shrek, alot.  

As for TV shows, I really enjoy "Where is Warehouse Mouse?" on the Disney channel.  That little mouse is the cutest, funniest thing I've ever seen.  It's only 2-3 minutes long and comes on between "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" in the mornings.  DD and I watch it every morning while she's getting dressed for school. 

• I love Sid the Science Kid- I think he's adorable and the shows are well written.

My favorite kids movies are Happy Feet and Madagascar. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • She doesn't watch movies. We've tried, but she won't sit for them. Oddly enough, she'd watch tv all day long if we let her. Her favorite tv shows are Little Bear and Scooby Doo.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Lol, somehow I totally misread this post and it won't let me delete. Anyway, I don't mind watching Little Bear or Oswald. I like Disney movies, like Aristocats.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I cannot sit through any movies, so they are all out. They can watch them at their grandparent's house if they want!!

TV shows . . . the only one I can actually sit there and watch is Caillou. Otherwise, I am either staring into space thinking about things or I'm doing something else. Kids shows bore me to tears.

• DD is starting to watch some 'older kid' shows like iCarly and Suite Life, which I don't mind. She loves Phineas and Ferb too, but I'm not crazy about it. I hate to admit this, but I kind of like Hannah Montana. DD doesn't yet, so I don't watch it, but I've watched it some with my niece and I think it's a cute show.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Liv likes a lot of nick jr shows but dora and diego are her fave. I like Little bear too and for movies, she loves her toy stories.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"