Hawaii Babies
Options

AW: Photos of Alexa's 1st Birthday!

FINALLY posted on my blog... Clicky. Enjoy!

Malia & Dave & Alexa
Happily married since 2-17-08! Three since 9-9-09!
Baby Blog
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: AW: Photos of Alexa's 1st Birthday!

• Options
    ACK!!!  Look at all that cuteness!!!!!!!  She is way too adorable :)
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Options
    ACK!!!  Look at all that cuteness!!!!!!!  She is way too adorable and I love the decorations and favors :)  You guys did a great job
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Cutsies everywhere!!! I love her outfit its over the top girly and awesome!!! Holy tutu and the fancy panties underneath even cuter. I remember having underwear with ruffles on the butt loved it. As usual Malia you rocked the decorations!!!

Yay Alexa's one!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Heather and Mark | Lanikuhonua 8-14-08
  • Options

So cute! You did a fabulous job! Looks like she really enjoyed her cake. Do you mind telling me where you bought her tutu & cupcake shirt, it's adorable!

You have a lovely home by the way! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Super cute!  I wish we were throwing a fun bash for Libby...if I can swing flights home to CA we will but otherwise...here it'll just be the same folks she sees everyday so just a low key cake and song with a few presents.  Makes me sad because I love that you had these awesome pics to share with her when she's older so she can see how her first birthday was celebrated by everyone!  I hope I can convince J to let us fly to CA for her 1st bday...we shall see!
  • Options
    So freaking cute! I still can't believe she's one already... doesn't it seem like just yesterday we were pregnant?!
  • Options
    i love all the photos you got...who was in charge of the camera that day?
  • Options
    Looked like SO much fun!! And I absolutely LOVE her outfit!! SO CUTE!!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options

Awww... Thanks everyone! You all are soooo inspiring, so I'm glad that you liked the ensemble and decor! We had a blast!

Lori, don't feel bad, you will have PLENTY of birthday parties in your future!! We really only had a party because my sister was planning to be in town and promised to help. Libby will totally remember her future parties more!! (Plus, remember that I will be missing Alexa's 2nd Halloween due to work, so it's a give and take for all us working mommas!)

imagececig:

Do you mind telling me where you bought her tutu & cupcake shirt, it's adorable!

Of course! Tutu from PettiskirtStyle and cupcake shirt from Etsy!! Links in this blog post:

https://growinglimabean.blogspot.com/2010/09/alexas-photo-shoot-part-i.html  

imageMrsZiz:
    So freaking cute! I still can't believe she's one already... doesn't it seem like just yesterday we were pregnant?!

I KNOW!!! It's insane. Whenever I see people who are pregnant I remember this time last year I was still waiting for her to arrive... :-) 

imagemrspresley:
    i love all the photos you got...who was in charge of the camera that day?

LOL -- You would notice that, Jaime! My sister was in charge. She is a photo fiend, just like me, so when I put her in charge of photographing the party, I knew I was in good hands!!!

I only put a few of them into the collages for the blog... She took 200! She also got a ton of photos of our guests, and me and Alexa with our guests. She just stopped people and asked them to pose. And I love this... If they blinked... or I blinked... She politely asked to take another!! :-) 

Malia & Dave & Alexa
    Happily married since 2-17-08! Three since 9-9-09!
    Baby Blog
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"