North Carolina Babies
Options

Refresh my memory...

About how old were the wee babies when they stopped needing a feeding in the middle of the night? 4-6mos?

I know it's different for every kid, I just really, really can't remember!

Re: Refresh my memory...

• Options

Mine was 7 months!! A loooong 7 months. UGG.

ETA: I guess it depends on what is STTN as well. Jocelyn would sleep from like 8pm-3 or 4am or 5am and then be back asleep until around 9am after being fed, so I was still getting a decent amount of sleep.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Caleb was 10 months when he slept from when I put him to bed (7:30) until morning time (6ish).
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I remember Ben still doing a dream feed at night until almost 9mos - but from what I gathered that was much longer than "normal."

My friend has a 5mo old and she wakes around 5am and does a feeding then goes back to bed. That sounds dreamy! Big Smile

• Options
    4-6 months sounds about right. Once our ped cleared us for letting Francesca STTN, she did. It was wonderful! She's been sleeping (at least) from 7pm-7am since!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    7 weeks! Mine may have been early. I would give her a bigger bottle before bed so she would sleep longer.  She would go to bed around 9?/9:30 and wake up at 7am.
  • Options
    We did a dream feed at 10/10:30 pm until Nora was 7 months old.
  • Options
    Will was taking 1-2 bottles in the night up until he started sleeping 12 hours straight, at 8 months.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    At 7 weeks, Zoe slept from 11pm-7am. At 4 months, she slept 7-7! Now we've got her sleeping from 8-8; Mommy likes to sleep in!
  • Options
    some of you girls are so lucky.  Nic did not drop his 2am feeding until 7-8 months and that was with encouragement (CIO).  And he didn't sleep consistently until 9 months or so.  I kept nursing him at 10:30pm and 5:30am until 9 months and then cut out the 10:30pm one at 9 months. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"