TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Ah, yes, sweet dog of mine. THAT is why I don't need a puppy

I knew I could count on Biscuit to pull through and knock some sense into me. I made a pork loin before soccer last night, so my cousin could eat dinner whenever she wanted and DH and I could eat after our game. My cousin went to bed early, and Biscuit snagged the pork loin off the counter and polished off THE ENTIRE THING. No dinner for us after soccer. I am absolutely starving this morning, and aptly reminded of why puppies are teh devil. They are like last night, only 24/7.

Re: Ah, yes, sweet dog of mine. THAT is why I don't need a puppy

• Options

Oh Biscuit. Bad dog! I have to admit, I giggled though.

Sadie is pretty good about not snatching food - unless it's cupcakes. Then we literally have to hide them from her, because she'll find a way to get to them.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Options
    Oh, no... Beware of Bellyaching Biscuit today!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh bad Biscuit! A blessing in disguise so you get rid of any puppy desires. Luna is a food whore, nothing is safe with in dog reach.
  • Options
    Oh my... Jordan's belly doesn't do well eating pork... I will admit though that I'd be really upset! And it is true about the puppy- the are a TON of work.
  • Options
    We are dog sitting a black lab this weekend. That tends to cure me of my Petfinder.com cravings for several weeks.
  • Options

I admit, I giggled too.  Naughty girl! 

• Options

Naughty Biscuit!  ;)  

If she has some digestive issues today, you can try fasting her for about 12-24 hours.  If that doesn't work, you can try feeding her white rice & boiled chicken (no spices!) for a few days, then gradually blending back to her normal food over 4-5 days.

Sorry you had to have such a rude puppy awakening!   

• Options
    thanks for the tips, clerk! Luckily pork is one of the more harmless things she's gotten into. And we free feed so after random gorges they tend to fast themselves since they're given the choice. She'll be aight :) but when we made eggs this am we made a couple extra and put them down for fletcher but not her. Take THAT, piggy little bad dog!
  • Options

Maybe Biscuit is just telling you to get a small dog that can't reach the table. If anything falls on the floor my dog goes crazy, but she can't reach the table or counter.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"