Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Twitching/Kicking feeling

I've felt out little girl kick plenty of times, but the past week, I've been feeling this muscle spasm/kicking feeling right above the pubic hair line. Has anyone else had this feeling?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Twitching/Kicking feeling

• Options
    i'm feeling that right this very minute.  I'm not sure what it is, but it's happening right along with the kicks.  It's kinda cool.
    "Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Options
    like a really fast flutter? I was told that was their startle reflex, but Im not sure when that develops...I was farthur along when I noticed it
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you gus sure its not hiccups? If its a rythmic spasm feeling thats what it is.
  • Options
    Yeah, if it's rhythmic, it's hiccups.  DS had them CONSTANTLY in utero (he was even hiccuping in the birth canal 3 pushes before he was out - haha!)... I became VERY familiar w/what they felt like!
  • Options
    Sounds like hiccups to me!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"