Health & Exercise

Less Garlicy Diet Meals?

I've been eating Lean Cuisines but they're obnoxiously garlicky!  It's definitely getting into my breast milk, my EBF baby's diapers are making my eyes water haha.  I want to try another brand but didn't know who would be less garlicky and didn't want to go buying a bunch of different brands to figure out which ones are and aren't.  Any suggestions?  Thank you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Less Garlicy Diet Meals?

• Most pre-packed meals are loaded with sodium anyways... I say get rid of them all together!!  Make a big pot of soup or veggie or turkey chili on Sunday and keep it in your fridge to eat for lunch or dinner through the week... just as easy and you control what goes in it!!  
  • imageilovejud:
    Most pre-packed meals are loaded with sodium anyways... I say get rid of them all together!!  Make a big pot of soup or veggie or turkey chili on Sunday and keep it in your fridge to eat for lunch or dinner through the week... just as easy and you control what goes in it!!  

This-for diet meals I would prepare them yourself (turkey sandwiches, soups, salads-cheaper and healthier) and if you're in a pinch, then maybe consider eating those frozen meals.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"