Maryland Babies
Options

Daycare Recs in Mt. Washington Area/Q for Teachers

Hi, ladies! I'm an occasional lurker with a question. I am pregnant with my first and I'm looking for home daycare recommendations in the Mt. Washington area, or other areas close by. (Pikesville, etc.) Does anybody have any they could recommend?

As a bonus question, for those of you who are teachers and stay home during the summer, did you have trouble finding a daycare that would accomodate your schedule? DH plans to stay home during the summers when he isn't teaching, so we obviously don't plan to pay for daycare during this time.

Thanks for any advice or recommendations!

Food Blog! image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Amber has read 17 books toward her goal of 35 books.
hide

Re: Daycare Recs in Mt. Washington Area/Q for Teachers

• Options

My DH is a teacher and we found an in-home provider that allowed us to go part time in the summer.  My DH taught summer school and is a department chair, so he still works a bit in the summer...so we did need some hours every week.

I interviewed several in home providers and they were all willing for us to be part time, as long as they knew we would eventually be full time.   

GL! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"