Potty Training
Options

HELP! PT'd but started pooping in pants again

Hi guys,

We did a three day potty training program a few weeks ago. By day three we were accident free and have only had one pee accident since.

The problem is, DS has regressed with poop, and now poops in his pants every time. I have tried to catch him and get him on the potty, tried rewards - all the stuff that worked with the three day plan isn't working.

Any suggestions? I am not going back to diapers since we are halfway there, but am desperate to get over this hump!

He will sit on the toilet, but just not when he goes poop. ARGH!!

BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
#1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage

Re: HELP! PT'd but started pooping in pants again

• Options
    Olivia is a pee pee potty pro but also started pooping in the pants again also. She was doing great for 3 weeks. I don't know what happened. I'm gonna try giving her teacher some gummi(welches) and tell let Liv know that if she poops in the potty she will get one
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yesterday I bought a Thomas book, and we put it on top of the fridge. I told him that he will get the book after he goes poop in the potty. I give him a jelly bean if he tries. We'll see...
    BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
    Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
    #1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
    My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"