Pennsylvania Babies
Options

BWing groups?

Anyone know if there are any local baby wearing moms groups in the mechanicsburg area? If not BWing specfically how bout just any moms groups that you can bring LO to? I just want to get out and make the most of the rest of my maternity leave with LO, hes only a month old but I wanna do this fun mom stuff while I can, before I have to go back to work since I won't be able to do it once I go back :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BWing groups?

• Options

Its a little far for you, but go to Mommy and Me on Tuesdays in York.  Its at a local church, Id look into something like that.  You have a good chance of finding a playgroup type group where kids are welcome. 

I mean, if you want the info on the group I go to, let me know, but like I said...I think its like 45 minutes away for you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't know of any BWing groups but there are a few different types of mom's groups.  I think you can find some on meetup.com or the west shore mom's club.  Hospitals also have new mom groups.  I attended one at Carlisle Women's Center and it was a wonderful experience.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There's a new moms group at giant. You can look it up through giants website if you look at the event calendar for the community room. It's once a week in the mornings I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"