Kentucky Babies

kentucky board....crickets chirping why is that?

when i was on the knot the kentucky ladies were jumpin we even went to dinner i believe anyhoo i think some of you guys look familiar just want this board to be more active....

Later

Re: kentucky board....crickets chirping why is that?

• I feel the same way! It was nothing to meet up at a bridal show or the nearest Mexican restaurant with fellow Knotties, but bumpies are quiet here!
  • yeah  its crazy im on the 2nd tri board and march mommas and those boards are busy. not so much here...
  • Loading the player...
  • Same with Oct and third tri boards. Always hopping and a few moms have become super close. I wonder if it's the proximity issue. When we were planning our weddings there was no threat like there could be if we were to get close to some stranger while we're pregnant. But then again, other boards aren't like that. I've accidentally clicked on the Kansas board and the Louisiana board instead and they're pretty active, it looked like. The Nest KY board is pretty dead, too.

• oh well i guess we have each other right?  Hows that bed rest going hubby still taking good care of you right?
  • He's still trying to, though I'm finding it harder and harder to deal with. I don't like asking for things, especially when I think he's busy, and so he feels like he has to hover over me to keep me from doing things myself, which I find irritating, since I really like my space. Poor guy, I feel so bad for him. He about lost it when I'd gotten up to pee and walked into the kitchen to grab myself an apple from the fridge and put the kettle on for tea.

Alas, in 7days I can get up and run to Starbucks and get a decaf venti toffee mocha with a blueberry muffin, or run to Kroger and grab a half gallon of English Toffee Premium Kroger ice cream and I don't have to ask someone else to do it, or feel like I'm burdening someone with my strange cravings and weird requests.

• I sometimes forget this board is here.  I need to utilize it more.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"