Detroit Babies
Options

**heatherjrichards**

I saw in a post that you're in Saline.  We'll be moving there soon from Colorado and I was just wondering what you can tell me about the area from a mom's point of view.  What things are there to do for LO's, especially in winter.  Anything you can tell me would be appreciated!

Thanks!

~Annie Marie~
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
natural m/c 3.28.08, image
My Blog

Re: **heatherjrichards**

• Options

Hi there!

My little one now is almost 9 months and we haven't done too much considering his age, but there are a few things locally.  We go to a Mom's group at St. Joes hospital and talk with other mom's once a month and share stories.  There are a ton of parks within a few miles.  There is a cider mill/petting zoo super close to us!  The local library has reading time for little ones.

There is also a raspberry/blackberry picking farm super close, but he isn't at the age where it's fun for him.  Mostly we hit the Toledo zoo, which is only about 45 min's away from Saline, so we can take him out and show him the animals and to the petting zoo.  If you need something to do and get bored page me on here and we can meet up when you move here!

• Options
    Thanks so much for the reply!  I will be sure to check those things out!
    ~Annie Marie~
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    natural m/c 3.28.08, image
    My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"