New Orleans Babies
Options

Teething Tablets

Has anyone used the teething tablets? People keep recommending them to me, and I am skeptical about using them.  My lil man will be 3 months on Sunday.  He is really starting to teeth like crazy.  Some days he seems to be satisfied with chewing on his hand, or if I hold something for him to chew.  The days that they are really bothering him, he doesn't' t eat that great, and he won't take naps.  I just feel so bad for him and want to make him as comfortable as I can.  Any suggestions?

Re: Teething Tablets

• Options
    I haven't, but the bump boards seemed to recommend them often.  What I did use was the homeopathic drops which are similar and that seemed to help a lot.  But I didn't start using those until Gabby was four months. 
  • Options
    We use them some times...I don't know how much they really help though.  I haven't really found anything that helps a lot with teething Sad
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used them this time and loved them.  It really helped him rest better while he was teething. Of course they weren't around when my others were little so I did notice a difference from them teething and Lennon teething with the teething tablets.
    Kevin & Traci May 11, 2006 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    I just started using them since my sister swears by them. I had been using Orajel previously. The tablets are definitely easier to use and there's no mess or stickiness. I'm not sure if I see the instant relief the way I did with the orajel.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thank you all for the comments.  I am going to give them a try.  Hopefully they will help relieve some of his discomfort.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"