Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Anyone really bloated/uncomfortable a week after D&C?

I have been so uncomfortable today and yesterday. It's not GI related at all... I'm not constipated or have a stomach bug or anything. I just feel like my belly (or ute?) is bloated. I know some air can get in there during the procedure but I can't imagine it would take 6 days to appear.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
IMG_0173.11
Trying for #2 since July 2010
BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone really bloated/uncomfortable a week after D&C?

• Options
    I was incredibly bloated 5 to 10 days after mine, My husband and I both thought I looked like I did when I was 5 or so months pregnant with my son. It was really bloated. I know I didn't take it easy as much as I should have with lifting my son and such and I think that added to it, it id go away after the second week or so.
    Jackson arrived 7/7/08! BFP2 7.15.10 D&C 8.17.10 BFP3 8.10.11 MC 8.16.11 BFP4 9.22.11 MC 10.13.11
  • Options
    I had my D&C on friday and I feel bloated and crampy I think it takes the full 2 weeks to feel better....I really can't for the spotting to stop!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was very bloated and uncomfortable for 2 weeks+.  I found that a gas-x pill (generic is great) seemed to really help.  Try to take it easy and just remember just because you dont have stitches doesnt mean you didnt have surgery (at least that is what my doc told me).  My biggest mistake was not wanting to miss work, or maybe I just didnt want to be home feeling the feelings, so I got on a plane and went to Ohio for 3 days, 3 days after my D&E.  Please take it easy!

• Options
    I had a natural miscarriage but I was also incredibly bloated for about a week afterward.  I don't know what it was from but I was so uncomfortable.  It was almost embarrassing at how much my belly stuck out. 
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"