Military Families
Options

DH has some nerve!

I'm sick and he isn't even here to take care of me! LOL - he said he was coming home over the weekend.  I told him, "no you will be home later.  I'm getting sick."  Sure enough, plane was delayed.  That boy has NEVER  been home while I've been sick.  And when he gets sick he's always home.  How is that fair?  LOL
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH has some nerve!

• Options
    Dontcha just LOOOOOOOVE the military?!?!   Stick out tongue  I hope you feel better soon and that he shows up to take care of you at least a little bit!
    Loving life with DH, DS (5), DD and Angel Baby DS watching down from Heaven! We are excited to be trying for our final LO! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I smell a conspiracy, lol  I hope you feel better soon and have no more delays.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like DH and I. It sucks.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am with you there...I am the active duty one and am pregnant and I cannot take any time off and my workdays are typically about 10-12 hours a day...I am feeling rather tired to say the least....but that is military life.  You sign your life away...and someone else runs it for you. :P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"