New Jersey Babies
Options

Ob/gyn suggestions for Bridgewater/Morristown

Hi all-

I live in Bridgewater and have been going to Somerset Ob/gyn Associates and am less than thrilled.  Any suggestions for an ob located between Bridgewater and Morristown?  I'd like them to be affiliated with Morristown Memorial if possible.  Thanks!

Re: Ob/gyn suggestions for Bridgewater/Morristown

• Options

I go to a group of midwives Avalon.  They have an office in Morristown and are affiliated with Morristown Memorial. 

https://www.avalonmidwives.com/

• Options
    I know that there are several ladies on this board, myself included, that are using Morristown OB/GYN -- definitely in Morristown and affiliated with Morristown. :) So far, no real complaints -- I think if you look back a little bit there's a thread on them, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dr. Matthew Iammatteo.  He is wonderful.  He delivered my daughter in June at Morristown.  I cannot say enough good things about him or the hospital. 

He is located right across the street from Morristown Hospital.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Feltz, he's part of the Women's Care Source (out of Motown and Denville). When I first found out I was pregnant I went to another Dr, by herself in her practice, and I was NOT happy at all. I switched at about 13 weeks, and i've been very happy with this practice so far.
  • Options
    We are big fans of MOB, Morristown OB/GYN and specifically Dr. Mass and Dr. Sharafi. They are a group of 6 women, and have and office in motown and succasunna. They of course work with MMH which is a great hospital choice!! The nurses on the maternity floor are THE BEST!
  • Options
    Dr. Margaret Andrin is great.  She has a practice in Branchburg that consists of an OBGYN, MidWife, and a Physician's Assistant. My cousin just delivered her first child in March and used them and they were wonderful.  The whole office staff is welcoming and amazing!
  • Options
    I live in Bridgewater and use Dr. Andrin..Love her and her practice, everyone is so warm,caring, and personal...They are located on Route 22 in that big office complex, right past the Shop Rite..Also uses Somerset Medical Center, which is so close
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm very new at my current OB's office. I switched practices on the day I went into labor! Whoever you choose, I would NOT recommend Dr. Bosin in Bedminster. I regret not leaving his practice sooner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"