Boston Babies

Dentists in Waltham

Can anyone recommend their family dentist in the Waltham/Newton Area? TIA!!

Re: Dentists in Waltham

• I go to the office of Damian Meola on Main St. in Waltham. The hygentist I see is Zuzana and she is fabulous. I was actually there earlier this week for a cleaning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Steven Levitt in Newton is awesome. He's at Newton Centre Dental. My husband and his family have been going there for 20+ years.
  • Loading the player...
  • Personally I would stear clear of Dental Associates in Waltham (Dr. Meola) - or at least proceed w/ caution.  I was referred to him a couple of years ago, and I swear I was funding their vacation homes w/ the number of cavaties that he needed to fill.  And they pressured me to do Invasalign every time I went in.  I finally saw another dentist (a friend of my brother's who I wish was more convenient to me), and he told me that the majority of my fillings were overkill and that he would have just been watching them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have gone to Caravolas and Karavolas for years. They are on Hope Street, right near the old Waltham Hospital. Their building is a touch sketchy, but the office is nice and the dentists are great. They are first cousins, one does adult dental, the other pedi and I think they also have an orthodontist there too. They're really great.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks Ladies!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"