TTC After a Loss
Options

~Sh!t my spouse does Saturday!~

Hey ladies,

I know this is pretty early, but I'm packed with work for today and then have to take my family back to the train station, so here it is!

Let's here what those DH's have been up to this week!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~Sh!t my spouse does Saturday!~

• Options
    DH has been taking care of me this week (had lap/hyst on Thursday) :) Right now he's outside with the rest of the neighbors watching one of our trees out front being taken down. I'm watching from our spare bedroom out the window ;)
  • Options
    FI took my gym pass with him to Miami lol - no biggie, just had to give my phone number to check in. love that FI of mine :)
    Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    After what my DH has been through this week I would pretty much let him get away with anything
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options

Today my husband got all the kids up and out of bed and ready for the day (the kids that we are babysitting) fed them breakfast so that I could shower and do my own thing. Love that man.

• Options
    DH has had the week from h3ll this week.  His ex is playing games with his DD again, refusing to let us see her even though we have joint custody.  (We're heading to the lawyer's on Monday)  But I feel so bad, b/c he has to deal with his ex, then he has to deal with me when I get upset about these games, too.  Poor DH.....
  • Options

imagejen629:
    After what my DH has been through this week I would pretty much let him get away with anything

Jen - How is your DH doing?  How are you holding up?

• Options
    DH made us dinner Monday night when I had really late night at work (with no argument).  He has behaved himself really well this week.
  • Options
    imagetctibbe:

imagejen629:

He is much better and is home now thank goodness...I am tired but just grateful that he is home and ok
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    imagejen629:
    imagetctibbe:

imagejen629:

He is much better and is home now thank goodness...I am tired but just grateful that he is home and ok

I'm glad to hear that.  I hope he heals quickly and you are able to get some good rest.  HUGS for going through everything you did this week.

• Options

imagejen629:

I don't blame you! I'm so thankful that he is doing better! Big hugs to both of you!

• Options
    I am not happy with DH today, but it is super long.  See my "so mad" post above.  Other than that though he was nice this week and even rubbed my feet for 20 minutes on Thursday evening. 
  • Options

imagejen629:

(((hugs))) I hope that he is doing better! How are you doing?

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    I hate that when we are together he usually has nothing to say so I always have to start conversations at the dinner table, on the phone etc...Why? he doesn't do anything!!  He plays his video games, watches movies, aand goes to work Sad but i cam be kind of a chatterbox sometimes so maybe this is the perfect balance!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• Options

Well mine is mad at me right now and it is my fault. So he can do almost anything

today and not get in any trouble.

• Options
    I'm sick and doing the laundry while DH is watching football. Ugh.
    My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"