South Florida Babies

**Pats&Adri**

Hey girl just wanted to see how you are feeling. I remember you saying something about your HCG..just wanted to see how thats going.

Re: **Pats&Adri**

• Hey!

Thanks for remembering :) The doctor called me on Thursday and my numbers doubled the way they were supposed to, thank God! I am going to take blood again Monday because the doctor wants me to continue to take blood until my appointment on Oct. 4th to try and pinpoint my due date.

I think that they are convinced that I probably conceived late in my ovulation time.

Thanks for asking.... I'm still so cautious and paranoid about everything though! : Trying not to be too stressed about things.

xoxo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You'll be ok :) They are doubling and that's what you want to hear! We didnt get a due dat till I was around 8 weeks. Went for my first appt/blood work at 4.5 weeks.  Keep us updated! xoxox

DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad to hear the numbers are doubling. The first tri is def the most nerve racking and slow moving time. Hang in there though cause before you know it LO's due date will be right around the corner.
  • So glad to see your numbers doubled!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"