2nd Trimester
Options

what are you naming your little boy?

13»

Re: what are you naming your little boy?

• Options
    if this is a boy, my DH wants Theodore Matthew, but i want Tyler Riley.Smile
  • Options
    Campbell Brock :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How about Richard ? 

Alexander is quite a special name with a beautiful meaning and Richard is a similarly strong name.

(Ricky and Alex)

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We're naming our little boy Abel Lane Wilson!
  • Options
    If this baby is a boy we will be naming him Austin Klay
  • Options
    We picked Ryker Jayden for our LO.  My older son is Jordan Chandler.
  • Options
    We are naming our little boy Seth Dean
  • Options

Liam Michael - I just love it and hope it won't become a popular name.

Others we thought about were Ian, Lincoln, Micah (hubby wanted a jr)

• Options

We had a girl name picked and we are having a boy. I love different names. Here's our list.

Landon, Logan, Paxton, Ellis, Griffin, Sullivan, Brady, Lennox, Cooper, Kasen, Anderson, Sutton

• Options
    We're naming our little guy Zachary Alexander, and his initials are ZAR so we call him little prince.
  • Options
    In keeping with the name Jackson, would you consider spelling it differently then having a different NN?  My thought when I read your dilemma about "Jack" Daniel was to spell Jackson like this:  Jaxson...nickname to be Jax?  Just a thought :)
  • Options
    imageMrsLink:
    imageBrittRMere:

I offered up the names "Jack" and "Henry" (or Hank, as a nn) and my husband likes them... but now I'm stuck trying to convince him that the following fn/mn combinations are not acceptable:

Jack Daniel (Daniel is my husband's middle name, but really?)

Hank William (We live in Kentucky and I work at a country radio station... I'd rather not become a total cliche.)

*sigh*

That was no help, sorry...haha...  

We're going with Jackson for the first name and I liked the mn Daniel until I realized Jack Daniels.  So that is out.  For now we are using mn Andrew, which I know, Andrew Jackson, but it is the only name we can agree on right now.  I liked Michael for a mn too, but I don't want people to assume we named him after Michael Jackson.  I agree with OP, boys names are hard.

In keeping with the name Jackson, would you consider spelling it differently then having a different NN?  My thought when I read your dilemma about "Jack" Daniel was to spell Jackson like this:  Jaxson...nickname to be Jax?  Just a thought :)
  • Options

i need help..still dont have a first name

middle name is Owen Lee or Lee Owen depending on the first name

any suggestions that may go good with middle name i picked??

• Options
    imagetulips12_30:

imagelisamarie19791429:
    Gunner Winston

What a great choice!

My Hubby is leaning toward Gunnar also, Gunnar Philip. Its growing on me. The only other one we can kind of agree on is Peyton Philip. 

• Options

Like alot of other people I can think of a ton of girl names that I adore, but we're having a boy. Boys names are tougher.  Our little guy will have Everson as a middle name (family name) and for a first name we are trying out Gage, Zayne and Van.  Gage seems to be #1 for the last couple of weeks.

• Options
    My little boy's name is going to be Mordred Na'yr Cope. My husband and I already have all of our kids' names picked out. If we have any more boys their names will be Tristan Nahum Cope and the third boy we really haven't decided so we have these three Marius or Dorian or Gawain. 
  • Options
    I'm going with Riley James.  Other names I liked were Dylan, Connor, and Chase.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"