New Orleans Babies
Options

Boo at the Zoo

is it worth taking a LO? How crazy crowded will it be? Do you think it would be too scary for Grace? I've never been, so sorry for all the silly questions! I am considering going on the 23rd and hoping it won't be as crowded the weekend before Halloween.
imageimage

Re: Boo at the Zoo

• Options
    I'm wondering the same thing.  I'd like to to take Gabby but I don't know how worth it it will be for a 14 month old.  And I realize the proceeds go to Children's Hospital (is that right?) but at $16 a person I want to make sure she can understand and enjoy what's going on.

Does anyone know if Lakeside Mall still does their little mall trick or treating?  I remember them doing that when I was young but have no clue if they still do it.  I know they have a scary (freaky?) looking pumpkin you can take a picture with and the little train (which I think Gabby will enjoy), but I'm looking for something before Halloween night that we can go to in case DH has to work on Halloween.
  • Options
    I took the boys last year and it was a blast! I wish we could go this year, but I'll be out of town. I think two is still on the young side, but not too young to have fun.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe we'll just give it a shot. After all, the money goes towards Children's Hospital so it is definitely a good cause.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ive never been but my neighbor took thier 2 year old last year and said he loved it! Said he learned quick to say trick or treat for candy! LOL I want to take my dd this year, we have a membership to audobon, I wonder if it covers Boo at the ZOo too... :/
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went when DS was 8 months and even though he wasn't walking yet, he still had a great time. We had to miss last year but we are definitely going this year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Unfortunately your membership does not cover the admission for Boo at the Zoo since it's a fundraiser. I'm going to take Grace and my 2 yr old nephew. She is enamored by him, so if he is having fun, she'll go along with it too.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"