2nd Trimester
Options

tilted uterus...when did you show

so I have heard that with a tilted uterus that you show much later than usual.  I know with your first it takes a while to show as it is.  i was just wondering what your experiences were. i am eager to look like all these pregnant woman i see everyday. 

Re: tilted uterus...when did you show

• Options
    Depends which way it is tilted.  Mine is super tilted forward, so I actually show really early and get awfully big with my pg's.  I look 5 months pregnant right now, and Im only 15 weeks!  My midwife said there is really nothing I can do about it; it is just how my uterus lays.  The only problem is that mine is so tilted the last pg I had a week where it was REALLY hard to pee--it turned out my uterus was squishing something, but then baby moved and I was able to go.  They thought I was going to need a catheter!
  • Options
    mine is tilted backwards.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is tilted back as well, i'm 6 months right now, but definately don't look it!! i started showing when i was closer to 20 weeks, i had a bit of a pudge, but nothing significant! i still have people telling me i don't look as far along as i am!  Baby really started showing just recently!
  • Options

I'm starting to look pg now at 23 weeks and mine was pretty much creeping down my left thigh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is tilted back and to the right but I started showing at 10 weeks.  FWIW, I look close to poping and I am 19 weeks and haven't gained more then 7 or 8 pounds. 
  • Options

Mine is tilted as well.  Oddly I never asked which way but I'm going to assume it's backward.  I barely showed at 7 months with my first... but I am also tall and was told that could have something to do with it. 

This pregnancy,I've popped out quite a bit.  So...I don't know if it'sa factor.

• Options
    Mine is tilted backward and I did not show with my first until 23 weeks at least.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine is tilted backwards, I am pregnant with my first and just popped a couple of days ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine righted itself in 1st tri. I had bloating from pretty much day 1. I got my first stranger comment at 16w. At 21w the belly was undeniable to even the unobservant.
  • Options

I have the backwards tilt. My uterous didn't 'fix itself' until week 14- and I could tell. I had the bladder pressure (aka frequent urination) start then and thought there was something wrong with me. My dr. felt my tummy and laughed telling me she could barely feel my uterous... but that it had moved forward.

I'm 17 weeks and still don't look pregnant. But today my stomach feels super tight and 'full'. Maybe the next couple days I will get the 'pop' everyone refers to. Or not... we will see!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"