Military Families

Anyone with USAA?

Anyone here have USAA, and if so have you ever noticed that your account seems to bounce around? I will check out available funds, and then the next time I check it is a different number without there being a transaction, or even transaction listed. And sometimes I will notice transactions just disappearing off our statement, but I know they went through. Anyone else have this problem?

Re: Anyone with USAA?

• hmmm...i can't say that i totally understand. i have never had any problems with USAA. The only thing I would guess is that if your available balance is changing it may be showing pending transactions and then they go through? also i know with the disappearing transactions that when you buy gas that it looks like a $1 charge until it goes through and then changes to the actual amount when it clears.

if you have questions, i would just call them. they are so helpful there!

• I've never had that problem.  I would call them and ask.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Graphics
  • Loading the player...
  • I've never had an issue with them either.  I agree with the PP's on calling USAA to ask.
  • I have called them before about it, and everyone I have talked to is not sure what is wrong because it eventually fixes itself. Lets say I have a hundred in the account one day, and then the next ill have two hundred without there being a return or deposit. But ill notice its because a transaction posted the previous day which took out the funds, and the next day that transaction was gone and the funds were back! Hope that clears up the confusion :)

• Definitely call them. I've never seen anything like that with USAA.

ETA: Just saw your reply. I would call again.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's odd. I have never had a prob. with USAA, neither has my fiance...we even use them for car insurance. You should call, but when you do ask for a superviser. A superviser may be able to help you more than a customer rep.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've had USAA for over 15 years, and never had that problem.
  • The only time I have ever noticed this was when I bought something online that wouldn't charge my account until it shipped. So it showed up the second after I "purchased" it online, and stayed pending for 6ish days. Anything that pends for that long and doesn't go through drops off after that time period, then shows back up when the charge actually goes through. (Hopefully that makes sense).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Is it something that just happened or has been happening to you? My friend just had $200 come out of her savings with out any transactions or etc... She called and they said it was put in the wrong acct a 11 months ago and they just caught it.... & took it back... I personally think it is a little strange, but that is the only thing I have ever heard of people having a problem with them..
    DD #1: BFP: 3-6-10 EDD: 11-10-10 Baby Girl Came 11-1-10
    DD #2: BFP: 8-19-18 EDD: 4-30-19
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"