Illinois Babies

Pediatrician Northside

Hi! I am looking for a pediatrician preferably on the Northside, Lincoln Square area.  I am delievering at Illinois Masonic, but not sure if I should choose a pediatrician from that hospital affliation or not?!?  Having trouble choosing the right one!  Any suggestions??

Re: Pediatrician Northside

• there's a similar thread below... Dr. Andy Sagan is head of pediatrics and Swedish Covenent and is beyond awesome. I would visit with several before choosing. You can choose one affiliated with the hosptal or not- your choice. We chose Sagan (closer to where we live) though I delivered out in Arl Hts.

GL and congrats!

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also delivered at Illinois Masonic almost 4 months ago, and we chose Dr. Darlene Egues.  She has a small office at 1918 W Irving Park.  She was recommended by my OBGYN whose children also see her, and we like her so far.  After my daughter was born Dr. Egues' partner was the doc who checked her out in the hospital, but her partner has since left the practice, but as far as I know Dr. Egues does has hospital privileges there too.  Before my daughter was born we went in to meet with her and check out the office.  It was $30 and we were able to ask her questions about her vaccination philosophy and learn a little more about her.  Appointments are easy to make and I called once with a question and she called back within a few hours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"