Success after IF
Options

Humor me. Who got a bfp after bfn @11dpo/iui?

Funny, I become so much more hopeful after a glass of wine (which is a good thing considering it's a depressant!).  So, just to make me feel a little more positive I thought I would ask directly...did anyone out there test bfn at 11dpo/iui and then get a +?  At least I'll sleep better tonight dreaming of the elusive bfp.  Tomorrow night will be another story. 
Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Humor me. Who got a bfp after bfn @11dpo/iui?

• Options
    Me!  With DD, I didn't get a BFP until 17DPO.  ther'es hope!
  • Options

I didn't get my BFP until 14 dpiui...that negatives all the way through.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

With my son I may have gotten a bfp at 12 dpo after a negative the morning before (it's difficult to pinpoint if I was 11 or 12 dpo).  I had already thrown in the towel for that cycle and I about had a heart attack when the stick went pink.  

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.   

• Options

imagemechanicsgirl:

Cool - how was she conceived??

Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Me.  I was 18dpo with Caroline.

Hang in there...

• Options
    If I weren't looking so close at those dollar Tree tests, I don't think I would've called this past BFP a positive at 8dp3dt.  And it was twins.  So I think it's not over till it's over:)
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Options
    With my IVF I got a bfn at 11dpo and my bfp on 12 dpo with fmu.
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

with griffin i was negative at 10dp/IUI and positive at 11dp/IUI.

with the twins I was negative until 12dp/IUI - and it was two - so you have time!!

best of luck!

• Options
    at 10dpiui i got a bfn then at 12dpiui i got a bfp
  • Options
    I got BFN on First Responce at 11,14,17 dpiui and did not test ago until 21dpiui and got my BFP then so I would give it a little more time there is still hope!  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did!  Negative at 11dpiui ... FAINT FAINT FAINT positive at 12dpiui...  Hang in there and good luck!
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Options
    imageSeaSoul:

imagemechanicsgirl:

Cool - how was she conceived??

Sorry for any typos, one hand typing in the dark.  But, for the cycle we got her, I was on 150 mg clomid, estradiol (don't remember the dose), dexamethasone, metformin 1500 mg, and a trigger. 

• Options
    I did on cheapie Chinese strips (not on $tree but I dont like them) late on the night of 11dpiui. My 1st beta at 13dpiui was only 17 but I'm now 16.5 weeks!

150mg Clomid, 2K a day metformin (for years), trigger and B2B IUIs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"