Austin Babies
Options

ditzydi - re: UT stickers

Way back in the day, I got the longhorn stickers for my car from the Texas Store in Lakeline Mall. The sheet of stickers had the 2 bigger longhorns, and then several smaller ones and rectangle sticker that said "Texas Longhorns" on it. Surely, they still carry them.. maybe you could call?

And I know I've seen them somewhere else, too - so I don't think that co-op only rule is true. I want to say it was at HEB+ or something, but I can't remember...? 

Re: ditzydi - re: UT stickers

• Options
    You might try walmart at620 and 183. I noticed a whole section of longhorn stickers, shoes and stuff there on Friday night.
  • Options
    imageMrsBeckO:

Way back in the day, I got the longhorn stickers for my car from the Texas Store in Lakeline Mall. The sheet of stickers had the 2 bigger longhorns, and then several smaller ones and rectangle sticker that said "Texas Longhorns" on it. Surely, they still carry them.. maybe you could call?

And I know I've seen them somewhere else, too - so I don't think that co-op only rule is true. I want to say it was at HEB+ or something, but I can't remember...? 

That store still has them.  The co-op has them too.  I see them random places all of the time but for sure the two above.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try Academy as well
  • Options
    Sweet!  Thanks ladies.  I ended up sending H to the game with a friend and he managed to pick some up but he ended up tearing the sticker we were going to use when he tried to rearrange it.  Uggghhhh...so this info is good since it looks like we'll be needing more stickers.  Sad   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"