Pennsylvania Babies

PSA: Baby bug and Me

Just an FYI...Baby bug and Me is a really cute boutique located upstairs at the West Shore Farmers market. They are the only local vendor that sells See Kai Run shoes! Lots of other cute things...but I love to visit for the shoes...they also carry Pediped and Robeez. I didn't know about the store for a long time, so I thought I would spread the word!

Re: PSA: Baby bug and Me

• We really like this place for DS's SKR shoes too {for the chubby footed kids}.  They do a great job of fitting the kids for the shoes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Where is the West Shore Farmers market located??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It is in Lemoyne along Market Street going towards Camp Hill. I love this place too! She gets all the products that Babies R'Us doesnt get.

• imageChaseWalkersMom:

It is in Lemoyne along Market Street going towards Camp Hill. I love this place too! She gets all the products that Babies R'Us doesnt get.

Great  thanks I will have to check it  out!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How are their prices?  Are there good deals or just as expensive as online?  I am especially interested in the Pediped shoes.  I haven't been there but found them on the Pediped website when I searched local retailers.  Also, are their hours the same as the farmer's Market hours or are they open more frequently?  Thanks!
    BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Their prices are the same as online. The benefit is, you can go and get sized, try on the shoes, etc. You also don't have to pay for shipping.

I was interested in purchasing new shoes for my daughter. After getting sized in the store, I discovered that her feet are too wide for most of the Pediped shoes! AND she was a size larger in the See Kai Run shoes than what I would have purchased for her online!

They do run specials from time to time, so I recommend getting on their email list.

I just found a link to their website which lists their hours. I'm not sure if they are the same as the regular market.

https://www.babybugandme.com/

PAAZWife- We like it for the chubby footers as well!

• imageEmmy323:
    I was interested in purchasing new shoes for my daughter. After getting sized in the store, I discovered that her feet are too wide for most of the Pediped shoes! AND she was a size larger in the See Kai Run shoes than what I would have purchased for her online!

PAAZWife- We like it for the chubby footers as well!

Same thing that happened here.  I was cramming his foot into Robeez and Pedipeds until we went to this store and they fitted him for the SKR shoes.  Definitely worth the extra money to do what's best for DS's feet.  

• Thanks for this post! I was just facing the crisis of getting the first pair of shoes and it is so overwhelming what will work (I don't want to spend a ton when she is uncomfortable or won't wear them). I must definately check this place out now!

• We just went here today and got DS some new shoes.  They are having something called "Apple Days" tomorrow where you pick an apple as you check out to determine a discount on your entire purchase.  Discount may be between 10% and 50%.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"