Louisiana Babies

Hello All

just wanted to introduce myself. i have been on the nest off and on for years and now i am TTC but have been having lots of problems due to PCOS and high Testosterone (sp?) and i was going to Womens Infertility in Lafayette and just didnt like the way they do everything so i was looking into The Fertility Institue in baton rouge and was wondering if any of you could give me any info in the place or the doctors?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: Hello All

• hmm, I have a friend here in Lafayette who had TTC for 3 years. I'll see who helped her out. She now has 3-year old twins (boy and girl).
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • that would be awesome, tired of trying this dr and this dr. just want one who knows what they are talking about.
  • Loading the player...
  • The doctor I saw there is no longer at their BR location. Once while I was there he consulted Dr. Hayes on some things that I had had done and to help answer some questions. So while I haven't seen her directly, I figure if her colleague was consulting her she must be awesome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know a couple people that have had success at the Fertility & Womens Health Center for LA (in Lafayette).  Dr. Peltier is highly recommended.

I think that nestie allinduetime used a fertility clinic here in BR; you can try paging her on the BR nest board.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi!

I live in Baton Rouge, and I too have PCOS and Endo. I see Dr. Bobby Webster at A Woman's Center for Reproductive Medicine. He is FABULOUS!!! He's very well respected in the area, so compassionate...LOVE him, can't say enough great things about him. He was finally the answer to my prayers when I thought no one else could help. His website is www.ivflouisiana.com

• Thanks so much ladies. yeah i went to Dr. storment at Womens in Lafayette and just didnt seem to connect with him and some of the stuff he was telling me he was also telling a couple others almost word for word..... But i will go visit the one in BR and see what its all about. and i will def. look into your site and dr. lsugirl. thanks.
  • i saw Dunaway at the fertility institute - based out of metairie, but they have a baton rouge office.  either him or Hayes would be my two recs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"