Utah Babies
Options

Advice on moving to the area!!

Hi Ladies! I am currently living in Las Vegas with my DH and 2 DS . My SS lives in Ogden with his BM, and we are trying to move to the area to be closer to him. My husband found a job in West Jordan. Any ideas of towns or areas in the middle of Ogden and West Jordan? We really like the Ogden and Roy areas but the commute would be too far each day. Please any advice would be great and any info about the area would be great too!! Thanks!

Re: Advice on moving to the area!!

• Options
    Some of the best housing prices are in West Jordan if you will be buying a house.  We live in North Salt Lake and really wanted to move to South Jordan at one point.  We love it there.  Anywhere in Davis County though is great I think.  Nice community feel, everything is close, and SLC is just around the corner
  • Options
    Come to Bountiful, you'll love it. West Jordan is a bit of a daily commute, but if you're looking for in-between, southern Davis County is great with 10-15 min. to Salt Lake and 30-40 min. to West Jordan or Ogden. Happy home hunting...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in West Jordan and used to live up north by ogden. The drive from WJ to Ogden in good traffic will be about 40 minutes. If you decide to go with SLC be careful, there are some fairly ghetto areas. Feel free to PM me if you have questions. I have lived in every part of utah so I really know a lot about where to go
  • Options
    Utah is really great. You should check out all of the foreclosures. There are a lot in that area!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"