TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

surfergirlkona

I saw your post below and I am sorry.

I do though have a bottle of follistim from my last injection cycle. I only used 50ml out of it and it's a 900ml tube.

Seeing I am no longer as of now doing fertility drugs I would be happy to send it to you to help you out.

Please let me know.

Re: surfergirlkona

• Options
    Thank you, that is very kind of you to offer.  I am pleading with my insurance company and hope for a positive outcome
  • Options
    Well please let me know anytime. Right now it's sitting in my fridge. And if it could help in anyways I am more than happy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSunflower730:

I saw your post below and I am sorry.

I do though have a bottle of follistim from my last injection cycle. I only used 50ml out of it and it's a 900ml tube.

Seeing I am no longer as of now doing fertility drugs I would be happy to send it to you to help you out.

Please let me know.

Maybe I am on complete hormone over-drive, but this also made me cry.  This is so sweet and kind.  

Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Options

Her story made me cry, and I remembered I had left over drugs in my fridge. With my insurance going away with my job on the 15th I was not doing another round. So I'd rather give them to someone who could use them.

I want all of you to be mom's you guys deserve it.

• Options
    You both are making me cry ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"