Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Transitioning from bed-sharing to co-sleeping

Have any of you successfully done this? Eva is so used to sleeping in the bed that I can put her down wide awake at night and she'll go to sleep. I'm trying to transition her to the PNP so the eventual move to her crib will be smoother. (long story short - no crib yet because we have impending moves due to DH enlisting in the airforce)

She will sleep in the PNP if she's already asleep and I move her there. But she will not fall asleep in there - even if I put her down drowsy, she fights it. And during the night after feedings when I put her back she doesn't seem to sleep as well in the PNP as she would in bed with me. HELP - what to do?

imageimage

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Transitioning from bed-sharing to co-sleeping

• Options
    We are going through the same thing right now. I see that you don't have a crib, but we have found that she actually likes her crib SO much better than the pack n play. I think it is because the matress is similar to our matress. She has been napping like a rock start in her crib...now we are trying to let her sleep there at night. Last night was our first night and I was a wreck. I think I slept 3 hours total. She did great...I am just the neurotic momma.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"