TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

getting used to it

Is anyone else at the point that you're just getting used to the disappointment and the fact that you have a bitter uterus? 

Case in point: a skank who I used to work with just popped up pregnant with twins(she didn't do the typical FH thing and shove it in my face or anything) but I wasn't even upset, it was more like.."why the hell wouldn't YOU be pregnant" and I feel like I'm just getting used to it and just numb to it and that bothers me that I've gotten so used to being disappointed. 

Re: getting used to it

• Options
    Yes! I actually think that I've given up. I still go to the doctor's and pray about it but i've stopped all the extra stuff...
  • Options
    I'm there.  Some days more than others.  I can honestly see us fostering/adopting way more than I can see us having a child of our own.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel like that's my stock response now when I find out someone is KTFU:  "Oh, and why wouldn't YOU be?"

Yeah, I think a lot of us can relate to your feelings.  {{HUGS}}

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ((hugs)) I'm at the point of thinking it will never happen for us. We keep trying and I hope to prove myself wrong.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"