December 2010 Moms
Options

do i go to the ER????

i have been having a lot of pain lately and have been doing ok today. but just now i sat down and felt the same pain again. i was told at the hospital last week that they are pretty sure that i have adhesions on my previous c-section scar and that they are breaking down and stretching.

well when i sat down just now and felt the pain, i also felt a tearing feeling in the same spot and the pain wont go away. its hurting so bad that i cant breathe.

i called the hospital and they said that they cant reallt say anything unless they examine me. well the last time i was there, they really couldnt do anything because the only tests involve radiation and as we all know, thats a no no.

also, no bleeding as of yet....

so do i grow some balls and call my dr at home or just go to the hospital or take the pain meds they prescribed and go to bed??????

TIA

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: do i go to the ER????

• Options
    if I were you I'd call my doctor!  they are used to this sort of thing and very accustomed to panicking pregnant women!  if it will make you feel better, you should definitely do it.  either way, I hope you feel better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm with pp...call your doctor if you're worried. You totally pay them to make you feel better. And that tearing feeling would completely freak me out! I hope you figure out what is going on and get to feeling better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel so bad for you, that sounds miserable. If I were you, I'd call now and just get it over with. Don't feel bad!
  • Options
    I say call. You will get peace of mind. Feel better.
  • Options

I had a differ situation (with braxton hicks) last night when I was getting off work... I hate to think that I might be bugging them or that they might judge me as the "over-worried prego lady" but I am glad that I did... Call your doctor, he/she will be able to give you the advice and support that you need, and they are so accustomed to it--and it's what they signed up for!--so, don't hesitate, call them... It's better to know that baby is ok vs not doing it and finding out you should have!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"