Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!!

My girlfriend is working for Wyndham Vacation Resorts and she gets amazing rates for friends and family. She just asked me to pick a place in the US and she is going to pay for 2 nights for us where ever we choose. Wooohooo... I love that girl.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!!

• Options
    SWEEEET!!! Have fun!
  • Options

Sweet! 

And I'm totally jealous Stick out tongue

Where do you think you'll pick?  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Whaaaaa?!? Come to me!
  • Options

that's awesome! Is your friend looking for any more friends in her life? Stick out tongue

Where are you going to go?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I can't make up my mind. DH wants to go to Orlando (boring) and I want to got to Virginia, Lousiana, Texas, Nevada...and so on ...
  • Options

imageMCC1010:
    I can't make up my mind. DH wants to go to Orlando (boring) and I want to got to Virginia, Lousiana, Texas, Nevada...and so on ...

Ohhhh you mean you don't want to come visit me in the middle of nowhere IL? Wink 

• Options
    imageMCMoo23:

imageMCC1010:

Ohhhh you mean you don't want to come visit me in the middle of nowhere IL? Wink 

There is one in Galena.

SB - there is one in Bear Lake?

• Options
    How fun!
  • Options
    That is awesome! I don't know how I could pick!
  • Options
    imageMCC1010:
    imageMCMoo23:

imageMCC1010:

There is one in Galena.

Bear Lake has legendary raspberry shakes! Come now, you know you want a raspberry shake!
  • Options
    imageMCC1010:
    imageMCMoo23:

imageMCC1010:

There is one in Galena.

Boooo. Galena is like 4 hours north.  

• Options

imageMCC1010:

Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

Wow - that's awesome! What a great friend!

Where do you want to go?

• Options
    imageSassy_Panties:

imageMCC1010:

Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smitty are you in Seattle?! Oh em gee are you?!
  • Options
    MCC, you know you want to come to Oklahoma. We offer..... fried pickles?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imageMCC1010:
    imageMCMoo23:

imageMCC1010:

There is one in Galena.

Bear Lake has legendary raspberry shakes! Come now, you know you want a raspberry shake!

That does sound yummy! Darn it my list keeps growing not shrinking!

• Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imageSassy_Panties:

imageMCC1010:

Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smitty are you in Seattle?! Oh em gee are you?!

Yes sirree bob

• Options

Umm, seattle has cloudy weather 300 days a year, a starbucks on EVERY corner, a troll living under a bridge that is eating a VW Bug, AND at least 60% of the population are certified computer nerds.

Beat that other cities!

Oh and we have a naked bicycle parade. 

• Options
    imageSassy_Panties:

Umm, seattle has cloudy weather 300 days a year, a starbucks on EVERY corner, a troll living under a bridge that is eating a VW Bug, AND at least 60% of the population are certified computer nerds.

Beat that other cities!

good seafood from what I have heard....aggghhhh ya'll are no helpWink

• Options
    imageMCC1010:
    imageSassy_Panties:

Beat that other cities!

good seafood from what I have heard....aggghhhh ya'll are no helpWink

Great seafood....really good wine actually - we have a ton of local wineries around here.  The seafood can cost an arm and a leg though. 

• Options
    Come to New Orleans!!  Food, night life, and Southern Hospitality like you wouldn't believe!!  It really is an amazing city!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"