Houston Babies
Options

Question on Amazon Subscribe & Save

If I sign up for the 30% off - does that mean that every package I get will be 30% off?  or only 15% and only this first order is 30% off?  The price per diaper is less than what I typically get from Target (I am not a big couponer), so I am temped to let it stay for awhile, if it's 30% every time.  TIA!

Re: Question on Amazon Subscribe & Save

• Options

I've received two separate shipments through Amazon's subscribe and save and they both have been 30% off. Also, you don't pay sales taxes. Plus, you can use Amazon coupons that come in Parenting and BabyTalk magazines.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagenewinhouston:

I've received two separate shipments through Amazon's subscribe and save and they both have been 30% off. Also, you don't pay sales taxes. Plus, you can use Amazon coupons that come in Parenting and BabyTalk magazines.

Awesome!  Yep - I used my 20% coupon for this time, but I didn't realized it was one per item, and I ordered 2 packages of diapers.  Oh well - like I said, the 30% off is better than I can typically get with couponing, and with no tax and no shipping, it's worth it!  I'll keep the subscribe and save probably for a little bit and see how it works out.  Thanks for the response!

Wait!!!  -There was one in babytalk?  I swear I flipped those.  i guess I'll have to look again, just in case.  Dang.

ETA:  Found out I have American Baby, not BabyTalk.  :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCareBear01:
    imagenewinhouston:

Awesome!  Yep - I used my 20% coupon for this time, but I didn't realized it was one per item, and I ordered 2 packages of diapers.  Oh well - like I said, the 30% off is better than I can typically get with couponing, and with no tax and no shipping, it's worth it!  I'll keep the subscribe and save probably for a little bit and see how it works out.  Thanks for the response!

Wait!!!  -There was one in babytalk?  I swear I flipped those.  i guess I'll have to look again, just in case.  Dang.

i am fairly certain it is only 30% while the 30% offer is still going on... so not necessarily just your first order but not on every order either... just depends when you order.

as of right now, it looks like the 30% is still going on... it was supposed to have ended yesterday...

• Options
    imagealisa1228:
    imageCareBear01:
    imagenewinhouston:

i am fairly certain it is only 30% while the 30% offer is still going on... so not necessarily just your first order but not on every order either... just depends when you order.

as of right now, it looks like the 30% is still going on... it was supposed to have ended yesterday...

I did notice it said something like "limited time offer of 15% additional off" - so I guess I'll just check to see how much it is before the ship it, and cancel accordingly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"