Austin Babies
Options

do you have Scout or Violet?

does your kid like them?  like how much?  I've got a lame 3,063 Pampers points and am trying to decide what to get w/ them (it takes 8-10 weeks to get anything, it seems, so I figure if I order now, I'll have it in time for Christmas).  I only have enough points to get one Scout, so I'd buy a 2nd one separately, but want to see who else's kid has one and how well this little dog goes over.

I know MMT's A has one, does she like it, T?  Does she gravitate to it?  

It's so hard to spend my points!!

Re: do you have Scout or Violet?

• Options

Cam has Violet and she likes it. I wouldn't say its in her top 5 fave toys, but she dances to the music and cuddles it and sometimes carries it around.

We weren't able to personalize it for her though because of stupid Windows 7, so I wonder if she would like it more if it said her name and sang different songs? 

• Options
    imageMrsBeckO:

Cam has Violet and she likes it. I wouldn't say its in her top 5 fave toys, but she dances to the music and cuddles it and sometimes carries it around.

We weren't able to personalize it for her though because of stupid Windows 7, so I wonder if she would like it more if it said her name and sang different songs? 

I told Jay that this dog does that, w/ the personalized sh!t and he said, "That's creepy.  Do we really want to teach the boys that dogs can talk and that they can say their names and know their favourite things?"

:)  My husband is a dork.

I guess I should verify that it'll work on my Mac too.  Can't you take your dog over to T's house and make her get that dog to say C's name?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejoyco:
    imageMrsBeckO:

I told Jay that this dog does that, w/ the personalized sh!t and he said, "That's creepy.  Do we really want to teach the boys that dogs can talk and that they can say their names and know their favourite things?"

:)  My husband is a dork.

I guess I should verify that it'll work on my Mac too.  Can't you take your dog over to T's house and make her get that dog to say C's name?

LOL (just for you!) @ Jay and the psychic stuffed dog. Wink

T has offered to let me personalize it over there, but Violet is usually the last thing on my mind as Cam and I are heading out the door. Oh well. 

• Options
    go put her in your car right now.  I'm sure you'll be seeing T soon.  ;)
  • Options
    We have Scout, and he likes it all right.  I'd say he's getting more interested in him, but it's not really a favorite.  He'll kiss him (go figure) and dance to the music, but he rarely seeks him out to play with him.
  • Options
    D luvs Scout.  LUVS HIM!  We introduced it to him about a month or two ago after it sat in a closet for a long while and it's his absolute favorite toy.  He just recently got into stuffed animals which I think is one of the reasons but he enjoys pushing the buttons and listening to the music.  I like that we could actually personalize it with his name. 
  • Options
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Maybe I'm a bad mom.
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • Options
    Kitty, it is this programmable stuffed dog (boy is Scout, girl is Violet). You can hook it up to your computer and put your kid's name in as well as other stuff about your kid and the dog will sing to your kid. Neat and creepy.
  • Options
    i don't know about the doggies but just wanted to let you know that i ordered the mega blocks from the gifts to grow (it said 8-10 weeks on the website) and i got them in about a week!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

DD got Violet for her 2nd b-day.  She will play with her every once in a while for, like 3 min...  not so interested.

But - I have windows 7 and we were able to personalize it.  It's funny, because anytime it says her name ("I love you, Marlee", "Hello, Marlee") the thing sounds super sarcastic/biitchy.  Good for a laugh from DH and me at least.

• Options

Kate got one for her 1st birthday and she loves it.  Keep in mind that it's her only toy that lights up or makes any music.  It's actually her only toy that requires batteries.

We have Macs and DH was able to personalize it with no problems. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's not A's favorite, but it's growing on her more & more.  She loves carrying it around the house and does get a huge kick out of it when it says her name.  She's actually dancing with it as we speak.

BeckO...bring yours over and I'll customize it for Camy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"