Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Re: What's Ferber?

• It's a name (Dr. Richard Ferber), who writes books about infant and children sleep training. Ferberizing the verb some people use to descirbe his method of letting a baby "cry it out" while trying to learn to fall asleep unassisted.

Google it. Tons of stuff out there.

• Oh man. Don't google it. There are far more AP forums out there discussing Ferber than there are Ferber forums. Online, Ferber is the Republican at Woodstock.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • If you want to do the Crying it out method, I suggest you read his book: Solving your child's sleep problems. Really interesting and is more "waiting it out" rather than "crying it out". Explains a lt about sleep patterns of children and adults.
  • imagejilicious:
    Oh man. Don't google it. There are far more AP forums out there discussing Ferber than there are Ferber forums. Online, Ferber is the Republican at Woodstock.

LOL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLanie2883:
    If you want to do the Crying it out method, I suggest you read his book: Solving your child's sleep problems. Really interesting and is more "waiting it out" rather than "crying it out". Explains a lt about sleep patterns of children and adults.

I agree with this. Read the book.

Don't Google it, there is way too much misinformation out there about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"