Infertility
Options

WAY off topic here....

But what is: Connect with Pampers board???

Re: WAY off topic here....

• Options
    Apparently it is a board sponsored by Pampers about diapering. Lame in my opinion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Totally pathetic. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow!! That is really lame!!! I don't understand the need to have a board sponsered by Pampers. Really what's next Tampax!!
  • Options
    imagetexasnails22:
    Wow!! That is really lame!!! I don't understand the need to have a board sponsered by Pampers. Really what's next Tampax!!
     Sadly, I would be on the tampax board all of the time.  
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I heard, that Pampers gave the bump money to get a diapering board, but then it was turned into a cloth diapering board and they got mad and that was the compromise.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Gag me....
  • Options

imagelyse2143:
    I heard, that Pampers gave the bump money to get a diapering board, but then it was turned into a cloth diapering board and they got mad and that was the compromise.

bwahahaha, so much for no advertising on the bump!

I vote for a liquor sponsored board next, that way we can drown our sorrows and get coupons for it. Wink 

TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"