3rd Trimester
Options

Thank You's... The Sequel.

Ok, so thank you for your advice on thanks you's earlier. I've never had to do them before, and yes... I hand wrote them. 

But.  DH's dad/stepmom bought us A LOT of our big things for my shower (travel system, crib, pack n' play).

I want to do something more for them than just a thank you card.  I need ideas.

Re: Thank You's... The Sequel.

• Options
    J+MSJ+MS member

I would cook them a nice dinner. but that's me ;)

Glad you decided to hand write your thank you's, it really is just the right thing to do when people go out of their way to buy things for your LO and attend your shower.

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options

Lake, FWIW, I totally was not flaming you - just giving my opinion. Obviously if you haven't done them before, how would you know, right? I hope it was fun - I had fun writing mine. (Yes, my hand was killing by the end, but I like that I was very personal with them and that I know every little thing each person got for LO.) Makes you get the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

I think dinner sounds like a good idea, too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A dinner would be a great idea!  ...If we weren't in different states.  Any other ideas?
  • Options
    J+MSJ+MS member

imagelake919:
    A dinner would be a great idea!  ...If we weren't in different states.  Any other ideas?

Ah darn. Maybe make an awesome dessert like homeade cookies and mail them...  Or have one of those cool fruit arrangements sent. Can you tell I'm food oriented?? lol

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:

imagelake919:

Ah darn. Maybe make an awesome dessert like homeade cookies and mail them...  Or have one of those cool fruit arrangements sent. Can you tell I'm food oriented?? lol

I was thinking about one of those fruit arrangements!  I've never had one... are they good?  Any company recommendations?

• Options
    imagelake919:
    imageJ+MS:

imagelake919:

I was thinking about one of those fruit arrangements!  I've never had one... are they good?  Any company recommendations?

Edible Arrangement's is always delicious. But they can be kinda pricey.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"