Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Most women don't know...

how blessed they are. The complaints about how swollen their feet are, they can't eat or drink that, nothing fits, being tired. Ugh, I just want this baby out. 

Are you for real? You are carrying a blessing and you don't even realize it. All these complaints and you have no idea. Hmmm, let's see, I just had my second mc, wanna trade? Oh, you're sorry? for what? Complaining about having a baby, how about you just shut your mouth!

Not only that, but how is it that here I am I change my diet completely around and take care of this little blessing inside and yet I still go through the pain of a mc. Other women, don't change, drink and smoke and do everything to harm the baby and they go on to have big, healthy babies? 

I am very angry and jealous right now, just trying to get it all out before DH gets home and I totally blow!!!!!

**SIGH** I know my babies are in heaven looking down on me, saying, "Mommy, it will be okay because we're okay". God has a plan and I will become stronger because of it. Praise God through the good and the bad. 

"Lord, I pray for all the women on this board who have endured the hardest thing, losing a child. Lord, watch over these women and strengthen them, keep them close to remind them of your love and grace. We will never forget your loss Lord, your only begotten son that you so graciously gave for our sins, Lord. We know you grieve with us Lord. Lord, we love you and praise you. AMEN!" 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Most women don't know...

• Options

Other women, don't change, drink and smoke and do everything to harm the baby and they go on to have big, healthy babies? 

~ I too don't understand why this is....

I am sorry for your loss.

• Options

I understand all too well. It makes no sense why these things happen and I know I find myself saying and thinking the same things you wrote about. Some times I simply can't stand it and truly wonder how I'll get through the sadness, anger, jealousy.... it is all so overwhelming!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for your post...but especially your prayer!  It is beautiful!
    Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
    Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
    Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
    2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
    3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
    SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    *~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Thank you so much for your prayer, it was absolutely beautiful. Made me cry instantly.

I think you just said what most of us on this board probably think on a daily basis, only some of us are not brave enough to say it the way that you did. I applaud you for being so honest. and i agree 100% with what you posted.

I am so sorry for your lost babies. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• Options

I also loved the prayer - thank you!!

I had a rough day today too and had a lot of these same thoughts. I feel ok about it too, there is NO way I can keep up completely positive thoughts every single day and since today was supposed to be my first baby appt, I'm ok with being angry today.  And OK with drinking half a bottle of wine.

I hope tomorrow is better for you!

BFP 7/31/10 m/c 8/16/10
    BFP 10/25/10 Brynn Helen born 7/7/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I agree. I wrote about that in my blog today, how I'm happy for the women who appreciate being pregnant, but I am so angry at the unfairness of the women who don't even want it or take it for granted. Why do they get babies when we don't.
  • Options

I regret complaining for one second during my pregnancy, I would have morning sickness every day for the rest of my life if I could just have one more day with my baby boy.

Thank you for posting my exact thoughts. The prayer was very sweet, thank you. 

• Options

I agree. I have been very angry at stuff like that lately too.  I'm a cop so I see alot of the people that don't take care of themselves while they are pregnant or don't take care of the babies after they are born and it really makes me sick.  Sometimes (especially on night shift) I just ride around in my patrol car and cry.  ITS NOT FAIR!

Thanks for putting the prayer at the end of your post!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Oh, I understand. It's not fair.

We were running out to the closest all-night drug store near us that is in the not-so-nice area of town and as we were leaving DH was approached by the local crack whore. Who was high. And had a huge pregnant belly. It was such a blow - here I am losing my loved baby, for whom I was making sure I was so healthy for, and this woman who is addicted to a toxic substance, still had her pregnancy. So Not Fair!

Suze
    TTC#1 since May 2009
    PCOS * Hypothyroid

Bean - BFP May 26, 2010. EDD Feb 3, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 8w5d - June 29, 2010.
    Pumpkin - BFP Feb 8, 2011. EDD Oct 21, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 6w3d - Feb 28, 2011.

Femera started November 2014. 3 rounds, no luck. Moving to IUI.
    March 2015: IUI#1 - nope.
    May 2015: IUI#2 - nada.
    October 2015: IUI#3 - BFP on Nov 2, 2015! *stick baby stick!*

• Options

Thank you for the prayer. It was very touching.

I have been dealing with a lot of anger myself this week. I saw a young teen picking out school supplies and had to be 7 months pregnant. You wonder why so many people are given babies who don't want them or won't take care of them and there are so many women who will be excellent mothers without children. It is so hard not to be angry!

• Options

You're right!  I do ahve to admit, I complained - not a lot, but I did complain - when I was pregnant with my son.  Now that I ahve lost a child, I know I would WELCOME everything I went through with my son.  I vomited every day, several times a day, when I was pregnant with him.  I had back pain and was dizzy and had trouble sleeping.  But If all that could have saved my 2nd child, I would have gladly suffered through it, to get the chance to hold my child.  I think people don't understand until they have gone through it themselves, unfortunately.

As a teacher, I see plenty of unwanted kids.  I hold my son as the most precious gift ever given to me.  And I think it SUCKS to no end that people who would be GOOD parents have so much trouble having children, and people who are lousy parents pop kids out like its nothing.  It is totally unfair.

• Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. I feel the same way.
  • Options

My feelings exactly - thank you for posting this.

One week after my DE&C, I was stopped at a light downtown and a hugely pregnant teenager who was smoking a cigarette crossed the street in front of my car.  I totally lost it.

• Options

*sigh*  Some things will never make sense to me.

Thank you for the prayer!  I really needed to read that today.

BFP #1 7/21/10; Dx EP 8/2/10 - lost right tube ~ Myomectomy to remove fibroids - 11/12/10 ~ BFP #2 - 2/8/11 (EDD - 10/21/11) ~ C-Section on 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"