Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Teen Mom..

New episode on right now if anyone is interested (central time).. it's my dirty indulgence!

Re: Teen Mom..

• Options
    I can't watch until it comes on mtv.com...I always spend Tuesday nights hating you all!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Watching it now, yay!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepearblossom:
    I can't watch until it comes on mtv.com...I always spend Tuesday nights hating you all!

This...

But, I like when people talk about the episode.

• Options
    I will watch it when Z is getting his bath. i like to watch it commercial free.
  • Options
    Yes so happy DD is in bed and I can watch and enjoy!
  • Options
    imagemurfygirl:

imagepearblossom:

This...

This times 3

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options

Sooo....Am I the only one that thinks its kinda funny/crazy that forgot her name's mom is married to Tyler's dad???

Ans seriously, her mom & Tyler's dad should both be going to rehab...She looks totally cracked out =)

Geeez, I'm having a brain fart because I have watched this show since it came on and can't remember this girls name! Errr, gotta love those looooong, no sleep days =)

• Options
    imagelpnw2005:

Sooo....Am I the only one that thinks its kinda funny/crazy that forgot her name's mom is married to Tyler's dad???

Ans seriously, her mom & Tyler's dad should both be going to rehab...She looks totally cracked out =)

Geeez, I'm having a brain fart because I have watched this show since it came on and can't remember this girls name! Errr, gotta love those looooong, no sleep days =)

Catelynn??    

And am I the only one that can't stand Amber and Gary??? 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekimberlyk921:
    imagelpnw2005:

Catelynn??    

Thank You for fixing my brain fart =)

OMG, Catelynn's mom is freaking CRAZY! Poor child, I feel sorry for her!

Ummm, I can't stand her voice and the fact he doesn't have a job and the fact he doesn't get off his fatasssss to clean the house!

• Options
    OMG I WANT TO PUNCH CATELYNNS MOM IN HER CRACKED OUT FACE!!! For 2 reasons...1) she's smoking in front of that little boy...and 2) she called her daughter a b!tch. 
  • Options

imagekimberlyk921:
    OMG I WANT TO PUNCH CATELYNNS MOM IN HER CRACKED OUT FACE!!! For 2 reasons...1) she's smoking in front of that little boy...and 2) she called her daughter a b!tch. 

THIS drives me insane, I can't stand to see someone smoke in the car with their child...Especially in a house with their child! FI' smokes but he has never even thought nor would he ever dare light one up around McCrae!!!!

• Options
    imagelpnw2005:
    imagekimberlyk921:
    imagelpnw2005:

Catelynn??    

Ummm, I can't stand her voice and the fact he doesn't have a job and the fact he doesn't get off his fatasssss to clean the house!

they are just the typical trashy couple. it grosses me out how in a few episodes he has said something about the apartment stinking...hello you are on tv, you can't clean your apartment and spray some frikken febreeze??! 

• Options
    imagekimberlyk921:
    imagelpnw2005:
    imagekimberlyk921:
    imagelpnw2005:

Catelynn??    

they are just the typical trashy couple. it grosses me out how in a few episodes he has said something about the apartment stinking...hello you are on tv, you can't clean your apartment and spray some frikken febreeze??! 

True, True! Seems like that would be common since but obviously they don't care.....Even if it did stink he didn't have to say it on National TV!

I mus say I looooove Maci, She's my favorite =)

• Options

I can't stank Amber and Gary, i think they are so "trashy", maybe that's not a nice term.  They are horrible parent, their place is disgusting, and they are poison and neither of them should be in a relationship...

I hate Catelyn's mom, i'm amazed at the young woman she is despite her upbringing and family.  Her and tyler are my favorite couple and I'm so happy that they decided to give their daughter up for adoption.

• Options
    imagesimplyatomic:
    imagemurfygirl:

imagepearblossom:

This...

This times 3

I also like the conversations. Don't mind me and my melodramatic, Teen Mom deprived outbursts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"