Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

She knows just how to annoy me

AF that is - this is the ONE month I want her here - b/c it means I'll be CD1 and I can get this party started.  Trust me, in a month, I'll be wishing her away.  But she's takin' her own sweet time (my last BC pill was Saturday, she's usually here Tues, sometimes Wed). 

You hear me, AF - when I want, you come, when I don't stay away (if only it were that easy)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: She knows just how to annoy me

• Options

If you just stopped BC, you might be in for a long, bumpy ride.  Better start practicing your patience!  Good luck to you! 

PS- I know exactly how you feel.  I got my first CHs on ff this month (5 months of being of BC) and I'm pretty sure it's a mistake.

• Options

I know - I just kinda wish the ride would start.

Btw, how do you get your ticker to come up every time?  Sorry I'm dumb

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageNithyaV:

I know - I just kinda wish the ride would start.

Btw, how do you get your ticker to come up every time?  Sorry I'm dumb

After you create your ticker on FF, it will give you a html code.  You copy and paste that into your signature in your profile and it will show every time you post.

• Options

For a second, I thought you were posting about me!  

LOL just kidding.

I came off BC's in late April... didn't chart for one month but had a normal length cycle, had a normal cycle the 2nd cycle (1st I charted), then just when I thought I was getting the hang of it, BAM, a 40+ day cycle. Looks like this one is going to be normal too.  

I posted asking about others' experiences and it seems like it is pretty common even when you come off BCP to have a wacky cycle 3 or so cycles in, just to eff with your head a little :)  Hopefully you will have a different experience but good luck nonetheless!!! 

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options
    I feel you there!! Ive never in my life wanted my AF to show up more than now. Its crazy. Came off Mirena Aug 2nd. Trying to learn how to chart what is going on with my body has been a learning experience.
  • Options
    Get ready for a wait :) my first month off bcp I had to wait 35 days .i was one grumpy girl. Be prepared for the worst .
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP ! March 2011 TTC since Jan 2010 Blood work CD 3 -normal Diagnosed with slight case of PCOS Nov 2010 S/A - High count , low morph and mobility Use acupuncture/herbs to regulate cycles
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"