Parenting after a Loss
Options

AW: I'm done my residency :)

I had 10 weeks of maternity leave to make up before I could graduate and today was my very last day as a resident. I am officially a full-fledged attending physician. I have a full schedule of patients for my first day on Friday (yikes!) Big Smile

Re: AW: I'm done my residency :)

• Options
    YAY!! Congrats! what an accomplishment!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! That is huge!!!
    BFP #1: 10/17/08 EDD: 6/24/09-missed m/c; d&c on 12/8/08 BFP #2: 11/7/09 EDD: 7/15/10-Cabe born on 7/9/10 BFP #3: 10/7/11 EDD: 6/20/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker A Butterfly lies beside us like a sunbeam and for a brief moment, its beauty and glory belong to our world. But then it flies on again. And though we wish it could have stayed we feel so lucky to have seen it. In loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia.
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Wow, good job!!!!!!  That must feel so good!!! :):):)  You are officially Dr. Mom now :)
  • Options
    Congrats, that's huge! Good for you!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Oh my gosh congrats!!!  That is so exciting!  GL on Friday, update on how it goes!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Congrats Doc!!!
  • Options
    Woo hoo ... congrats!!  I'm new to the board...what's your specialty?  I'm a veterinarian, but did not do residency (went straight to private practice -- small animal). 
  • Options

imagepapetvet:
    Woo hoo ... congrats!!  I'm new to the board...what's your specialty?  I'm a veterinarian, but did not do residency (went straight to private practice -- small animal). 

I'm a podiatrist (foot an ankle); I'm non-surgical, while DH is a surgical podiatry resident. Where in Lancaster are you? I used to work in Marietta at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals before I started med school.

• Options
    imagestacydelpop:

imagepapetvet:

I'm a podiatrist (foot an ankle); I'm non-surgical, while DH is a surgical podiatry resident. Where in Lancaster are you? I used to work in Marietta at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals before I started med school.

I pink puffy heart my podiatrist!  She's my client, and somehow we ended up talking feet when I was about mid-way through my pregnancy.  (I think I was just vaccinating her dog, too...not like her dog had a foot issue.) 

I'm in the northern part of the county...north of the city about 10 miles.  I've never been to Marietta, actually, even after nearly 4 years of living here. 

I've contemplated going into industry a couple times.  I do like private practice, but am a little worried about the caseload and being a mommy.  I guess we'll see in October how things go! 

Good luck with your patients on Friday!  I am sure you'll do great!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"