Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

XP: clomid vent

So here I sit on my 3rd cycle of clomid+estrogen+progesterone. 1st round at 50mg=Fail. 2nd at 100mg=O but BFN. On previous cycles I have had no real bad side effects except hot flashes. Well here we are on 100mg again and I am losing it. Given I had a very stressful day at work, but still tonight I broke down, I had a full fleged anxiety attack. I know it's probably the meds, but I wonder if it's the stress a little, too. I have heard of people on Clomid have mood swings, but an all out freak out? Anyone feel like this with these meds?

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP: clomid vent

• Options
    I don't take clomid but I wanted to say I'm sorry that you're having a crappy day. I hope tomorrow is better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagered1976:
    I don't take clomid but I wanted to say I'm sorry that you're having a crappy day. I hope tomorrow is better!
    Thanks. MH and I dicusses it and I am taking the day off tomorrow. Need to regroup. Going to spend the day painting.

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took it for my first cycle this cycle, and I had all kinds of s/e's, the two main ones were major anxiety, and I cried over the stupidest of things. It's probably the meds, hopefully you'll get back to normal soon.
  • Options

I am about to start round 3 of clomid. I had major mood swings and crying over dumb stuff. DH was warned so he was pretty cool about it all. :)

However...I also had and hCG injection the 1st 2 months...and that may have been what caused the mood swings...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"