Babies: 3 - 6 Months

So freaking nasty

When I picked Aiden up from day care today our DCP told me about a little incident this morning.  She was putting him in a bouncy seat and saw an earwig run up his arm.  She freaked, ran him to the changer and stripped him down because she didn't know where it had gone.  She found it hiding in his neck.  BARF!  

She said she must have flipped him over and back a dozen times, checking every inch of him to make sure he hadn't gotten pinched.  We don't think he did but dude, that just gives me the shivers!  Aiden thought it was funny :-p 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: So freaking nasty

• Yuck!  I was laying Dylan down on his changing table the other day and just before his head touched I saw a big nasty earwig running around on it and yanked him back up.  Those things are so nasty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh no!

Earwigs creep me out! I'm glad he didn't get pinched! 

• Loading the player...
  • Can honestly say I had to google what that was.  Eww, that thing looks gross, Glad your LO is ok!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagemrs.dovey:
    Can honestly say I had to google what that was.  Eww, that thing looks gross, Glad your LO is ok!

Glad i'm not the only one! At first glance I thought you had meant Earring. I was a little perplexed...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hate Pinchers!
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Earwigs give me the heebie jeebies.  Poor kid. Glad he thought it was funny. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"