Pregnant after IF
Options

Primary Doc appt update

So, my doctor said it's not my sinuses. He actually gave me a clean bill of health. He thinks it's a vascular/bloodflow related pregnancy issue.

OB appointment at 8:45 am. I guess we'll talk more about it then.

Wish me luck.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
The Dandelion Archive
"If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Primary Doc appt update

• Options
    Good luck, chica.  I hope it's nothing serious.  Was your BP ok at the docs?
  • Options

yeah - BP was okay at the docs. We'll see what happens in the morning when I wake up - if the headache is there again. I don't quite feel like myself tonight, so we'll see.

The Dandelion Archive

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ugh how frustrating to not have a straight answer yet. Hope you find out something tomorrow.

I know they say it's not sinuses but did you ask about taking something to see if it works? My OB said I could take Sudafed PE for my sinus headaches, but to try taking just one pill at a time. They are such a life and sanity saver, and really do knock out the headache and congestion.

GL tomorrow!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hope the OB can figure out what's up!!
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Options

imageEMTTessie:
    They are such a life and sanity saver, and really do knock out the headache and congestion.

If I were congested, I'd consider it. But I'm not. So, i'm not going to take something I don't necessarily need.

Thanks for the well wishes... my PMD really thinks this is pregnancy related. We'll see what happens tomorrow when the OB actually sees me.

The Dandelion Archive

• Options
    imageGenRN45:

imageEMTTessie:
    They are such a life and sanity saver, and really do knock out the headache and congestion.

If I were congested, I'd consider it. But I'm not. So, i'm not going to take something I don't necessarily need.

Thanks for the well wishes... my PMD really thinks this is pregnancy related. We'll see what happens tomorrow when the OB actually sees me.

Definately a good idea then since you don't have the congestion.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So freaking frustrating.  Keep us updated!
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Options
    I hope you get and answer and start to feel better! 
  • Options
    GL hope you get some answers soon!
  • Options
    I hope your OB can figure out what's going on and get you feeling better!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Options

Good luck at your appointment. As I mentioned before, your headaches sounded exactly like the ones I had for months. My OB said it was a bloodflow issue and told me to take Tylenol if I wanted. Unfortunately Tylenol didn't work for me. But thank goodness the headaches went away for the most part.

I am totally interested in hearing your OB's point of view.

TTC (Seriously) from May 2009 IF DX: ? 1st RE appointment- September 2009 Oct 09: Clomid Ovidrel = BFN Nov 09: Clomid Ovidrel Endometrin = BFN Dec 09: Follicular Cysts, BCP to shrink Jan 2010-IUI #1: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin Accupuncture=BFN Feb 2010- Break March 2010- IUI #2: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN April 2010- IUI #3: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I really hope they can figure it out for you! Are the headaches getting any better?

Good luck!!! 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"