TTC After a Loss
Options

"honey... it's go time"

is what my DH was told around 7pm this evening. i'm 4 weeks away from the m/c and although i haven't taken a preg test in the past two weeks, the last one was still BFP. either way, i kind of don't care so much about that, more so about my ovulation. and my OPK told me today it's time to try!

as weird as it may be, I'm happy to let the whole bump world know my DH and I will be having major XXX this evening.

fantastic!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "honey... it's go time"

• Options
    Have fun
  • Options
    Have fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good Luck!
  • Options

Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP-2/4/10 EDD-9/27/10 M/C-2/11/10 7w3d D&C and Methotrexate-2/19/10
    BFP-11/21/10 M/C-11/25/10
    Clomid Cycle #1-BFN
    Clomid Cycle #2-BFP-1/18/2011 M/C-1/26/2011
    BFP-5/18/11 Riley arrived 2/3/12 8lbs6oz 21.5in
  • Options
    6/14/10 BFP; 6/30/10 Dx ectopic
    11/16/10 BFP #2; DD born 7/26/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Have fun with it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

Have fun!

and I hate to be a downer, but you said your Dr. wasn't testing your beta levels...with your D&C only around 3 weeks ago (and you said you had a BFP test over 2 weeks ago?)...I would take an HPT tomorrow to make sure your levels are falling normally.  OPKs will be positive if there is still HCG in your system.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    imageL&R70707:

Have fun!

and I hate to be a downer, but you said your Dr. wasn't testing your beta levels...with your D&C only around 3 weeks ago (and you said you had a BFP test over 2 weeks ago?)...I would take an HPT tomorrow to make sure your levels are falling normally.  OPKs will be positive if there is still HCG in your system.

well that's what I figured. but doc said to go ahead and try the OPK... if it was positive right away or was for a while then it's not accurate. I've been testing OPK for over a week and today is the first day a line showed up at all and it was as dark as the other. so since I wasn't seeing anything for that first week I figured it was "working". and plus who knows, isn't it possible in the past two weeks my pregnancy hormones are gone?

• Options
    imagemagpiebride61210:
    imageL&R70707:

Have fun!

well that's what I figured. but doc said to go ahead and try the OPK... if it was positive right away or was for a while then it's not accurate. I've been testing OPK for over a week and today is the first day a line showed up at all and it was as dark as the other. so since I wasn't seeing anything for that first week I figured it was "working". and plus who knows, isn't it possible in the past two weeks my pregnancy hormones are gone?

it varies for everyone, but yes, if you had negatives before it sounds like everything should be ok.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options

Bow chicka bow bow...

Good luck!

• Options
    imageL&R70707:
    imagemagpiebride61210:
    imageL&R70707:

Have fun!

it varies for everyone, but yes, if you had negatives before it sounds like everything should be ok.

well hopefully i'm actually O'ing. if so, i'm not missing the chance. so we'll just have a good night anyway ;) and the worst that could happen is I get some. woot woot!

thanks for your help!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"