1st Trimester
Options

this is how it goes from here

2»

Re: this is how it goes from here

• Options
    imageCutieBean79:

Where's Emjay?  Isn't this her arch-nemesis?  

Oh, and who really cares... 

I'm here... but this girl isn't really worthy of being a nemesis.  She's just a sad kid. 

• Options
    imageTheCricket:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/41919755.aspx

Thank you! And now I get to use my new favorite word.... twatwaffle!!!

Haha....twatwaffle is my all-time favorite word!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    this actually really makes me feel embarrassed she is rediculous. I'm not quite as young as she is but i'm still young. Im only 20 but i'm working my ass off to make sure that i can give my baby everything that he/she can possibly need or want. I work more than half of the older people at my job and although I might not be as mature as I would like to be to raise a child, I am pretty damn proud of myself for the responsibility I'm taking on and how hard i'm working at it. Faking a pregnancy isn't funny at all especially to the people on here who have tried so hard to get pregnant and/or have lost a child. I'm not attacking her but at the same time she needs to keep her drama in highschool.
  • Options

imagefinallyx3:
    Faking a pregnancy isn't funny at all especially to the people on here who have tried so hard to get pregnant and/or have lost a child. I'm not attacking her but at the same time she needs to keep her drama in highschool.

THIS! Exactly what I was thinking. I wish the Bump would stop allowing her to post things, because she is obviously not mature enough to stop posting things on her own.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

MUD? Meet the Bump.  Bump?  Meet MUD.

Idiot.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"